Each year, over sixty-five people work at Moosilauke in the following areas:
- Athletics: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Lacrosse, Archery, Track, Ultimate Frisbee
- Waterfront: Waterfront Director, Swimming/Lifeguarding, Sailing, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Wakeboarding, Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing, Boat Drivers
- Outdoors: Instructors in Kayaking, Bouldering/Climbing, Canoeing, Mountain Biking; backpacking and whitewater trip leaders
- Food Service: Kitchen Assistants
- Other: Nurse, Office, Maintenance, Woodshop, Arts & Crafts
Ask any of our current or former staff and they will tell you that working at Moosilauke makes for one awesome summer.
If you are interested in more information about being a counselor at camp, email us by clicking here.
For an application, click here.
For a medical form, click here.
If you are applying to be a counselor for the Backcountry Leadership Program (BLP), please also complete the attached supplement.