Each year, over sixty-five people work at Moosilauke in the following areas:
- Athletics: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Lacrosse, Archery, Track, Ultimate Frisbee
- Waterfront: Waterfront Director, Swimming/Lifeguarding, Sailing, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Wakeboarding, Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing, Boat Drivers
- Outdoors: Instructors in Kayaking, Bouldering/Climbing, Canoeing, Mountain Biking; backpacking and whitewater trip leaders
- Food Service: Kitchen Assistants
- Other: Nurse, Office, Maintenance, Woodshop, Arts & Crafts
Ask any of our current or former staff and they will tell you that working at Camp Moosilauke makes for one awesome summer.
If you are interested in more information about being a counselor at camp, email us by clicking here.
To apply to be a counselor, please complete an online staff application.
If you are applying to be a counselor for the Backcountry Leadership Program (BLP), please also complete the attached supplement.
For information on the Counselor-in-Training (CIT) program, click here. To apply to be a CIT, please complete the online CIT (camper) application under the “enrolling/attending” section. CITs also need to complete the attached CIT Code of Conduct Pledge, prior to the start of their assigned session.